This five week interactive web based series is for those who are looking for support to optimally manage their health. Each week you will make a plan that supports healthy changes that are important to YOU.
The workshop is designed to be practical, enjoyable, non-judgmental and accessible to a wide range of participants. The group will be sharing experiences and learning together; it is not about testing knowledge.
- You will be a part of a group of 8-10 people in a virtual classroom
- Meet weekly with your group at the same time each week for 2 hours
- Develop plans and goals to improve your health
There will be opportunities to interact with your group members and facilitators
- Session 1: Plan for your health
- Session 2: Prepare for your medical appointment
- Session 3: Understanding your Medications
- Session 4: Understand your food labels
- Session 5: Understanding stress and sleep
In order to participate you will need access to a personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. There will also be a toll-free number provided to call into the group.